Dev Site

WaveMaker Websites Upgrade

All,

We are planning for WaveMaker Websites Upgrade on March 11th, Tuesday starting from 1 AM PDT to 5 AM PDT. Please Check http://dev.wavemaker.com/blog/2014/03/06/wavemaker-websites-upgrade/

Thanks
Vevek Pandian
WaveMaker Community Manager

Wavemaker developer needed

Looking for someone to develop Wavemaker applications for clients on a contract basis. Any developer suggestions?

Problem with blob/clob from Oracle

Hi

I am integrating Oracle Database with Wavemaker project, some of my tables having CLOB datatype.

Now I am getting an error to retrieve, update, insert and delete a blob or clob from Oracle database in wavemaker.

Please find attached screenshot for an error.

Has anyone found any appropriate solution or workaround? Can you please share?

Regards
Lokesh

glpunzi's picture

Spam attacks

Dear WM team,

Please, do something against the amount of spam is entering, is very annoying.

And more than annoying, is frustrating see how I need to fill captcha every time I want to post or answer (and I'm not a spammer lol), and spam enters without problem.

If possible, could be interesting too to have a real forum engine, like SMF, phpBb, vbulletin and so on, to create polls, social integration, wysiwyg and so on.

Cisco/Ironport thinks this IP is Malware

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit while I've been trying to pick up the wavemaker basics after dropping TibcoGI. Really good stuff and I'm hoping Pramati helps keep it strong.

The darnedest thing happened to me this week though in that after getting back from vacation I find the entire wavemaker domain blocked at my corporate proxy and they won't whitelist it because "Cisco doesn't usually make mistakes." It's pretty obvious that the hosting has moved from VMWare to Pramati but apparently the IP Address was tainted as hosting malware/bots.

malamut's picture

Blog : In Transition

We are aware that some links on the WaveMaker site are not working (e.g., some product demo links). We are looking into this and will let you know once resolved.

Thanks for your patience as we pick up these resources and begin to resolve outstanding issues.

Samir.

See http://dev.wavemaker.com/blog/2013/05/31/in-transition/

Is it possible to use WaveMaker only as a GUI builder?

Hello WaveMaker fans and users,

I have a simple question about WaveMaker. I like the GUI builder functionalities. It is very easy and intuitive to use.
So my question is: Can I use the WaveMaker only as a Dojo GUI builder?
If yes, please can you tell me which sources I need to extract from the project directory?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

edfred

edc's picture

Benvenuti

Benvenuti nel forum italiano !

glpunzi's picture

WaveMaker + NetBeans

I'm not an expert in Java dev, but seems like I feel more comfortable under NetBeans than Eclipse.(and nebeans look more lightweight).

Somebody knows how to configure NB to fully integrate with WM projects?
Ipmporting project, spring integration, debugging server side, and so on.

Regards.

cconover's picture

WaveMaker + PubNub + Cloud Foundry = 15 Minute Chat Room

I just published an article on Sys-Con.com on how to create a bare bones chat room in 15 minutes using WaveMaker and PubNub deploying to Cloud Foundry.

Check it out here:
http://cloudcomputing.sys-con.com/node/2411753

More robust version of this chat room to be made into a tutorial coming soon.

Cheers
Craig

glpunzi's picture

[WEB] Moderation for Spam

Could be interesting if some people in forums are moderators, because every day, there are a lot of more and more spam entering in the site and is very annoying.

import statements for calling

trying to do import statements seen below:
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import org.hibernate.Session;
import com.hrdb.data.*;
import com.hrdb.*;
import com.wavemaker.runtime.RuntimeAccess;

and it will not work and dont know why

Blog comment does not publish

I did comment on the blog post "Improving Performance Through Minification" a while back with a constructive suggestion. Why does/did this comment not get published? Did it get classified as Spam?

When I tried to ask this very question today as a comment on the blog post, I got a "duplicate message, you said this already"? page.

Syndicate content