Open Talk

how to get value in service variable when java service returns list

please give me idea about how to get value in wavemaker service variable when return list from java service..

dille4's picture

WaveMaker 7 & IP protection

Hi all,

Last week I got my early access to WM7 and I played around with the IDE. First of all I really like the AngularJS implementation. Since I have been working with AngularJS for the last year, coding looks very familiar to me. All in all a great tool.

WM7 has two options: Studio or Cloud. Both options will start the application directly online in your browser as opposite to the desktop startup. I still have to discover whether I can access the project files like I used to.

Changing notifications

I would like to change my notifications, but I can't seem to find where this is done.

I would assume that this would be done somewhere in My Account, but can't seem to find what I need.

Basically, I'm being notified of everything posted and I only want to be notified when someone posts to a topic that I've created.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards - JP

Orizzonti WaveMaker

Salve,
sono il titolare di una piccola azienda, che utilizza da alcuni anni WaveMaker ritenendolo dal principio un ottimo prodotto sia per la sua forma (open source) sia per le tecnologie sulle quali si appoggia (Java/Tomcat/Spring/Hibernate).

rocking's picture

Creencias (Artículo en ContraPunto)

holas!

les invito a leer un par de pensamientos titulados "Creencias" en
ContraPunto

http://contrapunto.com.sv/tribuna/creencias

JL

tlacy's picture

Spammers

Is there anyone moderating the forums here?

I really like to use the "Active forum topics" and "Recent comments" column at the right side of the page. It helps me with current issues, and occasionally, I can help others.

Lately, those sections have become useless due to spammers posting to ancient threads. Their pattern is to post something seems somewhat related to the topic (but completely useless), but then include links to whatever snake oil, black market DVDs, or whatever they're flogging.

glpunzi's picture

Spam attacks

Dear WM team,

Please, do something against the amount of spam is entering, is very annoying.

And more than annoying, is frustrating see how I need to fill captcha every time I want to post or answer (and I'm not a spammer lol), and spam enters without problem.

If possible, could be interesting too to have a real forum engine, like SMF, phpBb, vbulletin and so on, to create polls, social integration, wysiwyg and so on.

Is it possible to use WaveMaker only as a GUI builder?

Hello WaveMaker fans and users,

I have a simple question about WaveMaker. I like the GUI builder functionalities. It is very easy and intuitive to use.
So my question is: Can I use the WaveMaker only as a Dojo GUI builder?
If yes, please can you tell me which sources I need to extract from the project directory?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

edfred

SaaS Association?

Hello Fellow WM Gurus,

Do any of you know of a good SaaS business association/organization/group? I am thinking of something similar to the MSPAlliance (http://www.mspalliance.com). My previous business was an IT professional services business, specifically an MSP, and we used to attend the MSPAlliance conferences regularly to meet with our peers in the industry, attend break-out sessions on business and technical topics, and visit with sponsoring vendors serving our profession.

Welcome Form Not deseapere when new project created

Im new in wavemaker and trying creating first hello world project, but stil not succesfull yet :(

I have problem, when im finished created new project my welcome screen still there, any idea.... ?

Thx

glpunzi's picture

WaveMaker + NetBeans

I'm not an expert in Java dev, but seems like I feel more comfortable under NetBeans than Eclipse.(and nebeans look more lightweight).

Somebody knows how to configure NB to fully integrate with WM projects?
Ipmporting project, spring integration, debugging server side, and so on.

Regards.

glpunzi's picture

[WEB] Moderation for Spam

Could be interesting if some people in forums are moderators, because every day, there are a lot of more and more spam entering in the site and is very annoying.

WaveMaker at VMworld2012?

Hi!
Is there any representation of WaveMaker at this year's VMworld in San Fancisco next week?

I didn't see anything in the session sheduler (and my session proposal about WaveMaker & vCenter Orchestrator was not accepted :-(

So, any of the WaveMaker guys at the event for a chat?
Cheers,
Joerg

rocking's picture

Tomorrow: Latest news on the Higgs Boson from CERN

Tomorrow July 4th CERN will have a webcast with the latest updates on the Higgs boson

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/

9am CEST

the search continues...

Syndicate content