Chrome

Piramidale's picture

wm.List - Copy row displayed content to clipboard with a click (JS-generated contents)

Hi all,
my goal is to obtain, on a long press, the copy of the wm.List element text content and let user choose how to share it (ex. email, SMS, ecc.).

I can use "onLongClick" event on wm-List widget to launch a custom function, but i have know how to get the entire row content and copy it to the clipboard.

In the following code i have inserted "?????????" to show the missing code.

share: function(inSender) {
    var Content = this.my_list.selectedItem.?????????;
    window.clipboardData.setData("Text",Content);
},

Thank you!
Jason

Studio 7 Beta - request

Hi
Any chance the database designer 'table layout' be persisted as user drawn instead of moving all the tables to a single 'row' on the screen?
Thanks.

Cascade option not saved when changed

Hello everyone,
i have a small problem with the database i'm using:
when i change the cascade type to ALL ans save the project, everything works fine.
but i close wavemaker and reopen my project i see that the option is back to NONE as if nothing.
any idea please ?

Formatting Dojo Grid row

Hi,

I'm trying to format a dojogrid row based on the content on one of the rows. I am using a formatter for the grid and it works fine to format an individual cell using the code below. If I use rowObj instead of cellObj nothing happens.

Could you please advise if I am missing something.

Cheers

Craig

mainGridIstatusFormat: function( inValue, rowId, cellId, cellField, cellObj, rowObj) {

if(inValue == "Closed" ){
cellObj.customStyles.push("color:green");
}
return inValue;

},

kentj's picture

Create new project error

Creating a new project failed for me. I tried to create a Prefab project and that didn't work.
I tried creating the project as a Default, eShop, and a Prefab and all returned the same error.

Here is a picture of what I tried to do and the error I got when creating a new project:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wm.DojoFileUpload error

I use wm.DojoFileUpload to import CSV file data into DB.
When I click the wm.DojoFileUpload button, I sometimes get into the following error message.

Error
File failed to upload: Error: HTML Upload
Error:Cannot read property 'value' of undefined

Thank you for your help.

passing variable to object reference

Hi,

I am getting annoying error when attempting to pass a variable to dot notation object reference

contractorsDojoGridSelect: function(inSender) {

wm.forEach(this.LiveForm1.widgets, function(editor) {
var editorname = (editor.name);
if (editor.datePattern !== undefined) {
this[editorname].domNode.style.backgroundColor = "#ff2121";
this[editorname].domNode.style.fontWeight = "bold";
this[editorname].domNode.style.color = "#ffffff";
}}}

ERROR
Error in [Main:main].contractorsDojoGridSelect: Cannot read property 'domNode' of undefined

populate select field from database having only one column

Hello everyone ,

Can anyone tell me the steps to populate a select field in a live form to add data to column of a table with a select( drop down ) widget.

Also that i want to populate that select field from a column of a database and there is no relationship between any of the tables.

Thanks ,
Sahil Mahajan

Column Setting of LiveVariable Changed without any intention

During the development of my wm app, the column setting of LiveVariable has been changed without any intention.

The attached file "saved.png" shows how I saved the setting.
Then it was saved correctly and worked for some time (a few hours, days)

However suddenly, I found that the setting is changed, like the attached file "changed without any intention.png".
This problem happens really often, for several LiveVariables.
Always, if this happens, the sub-colomns (with relationship) are changed to be unchecked.

I'm not sure what causes this trouble. Please help me.

Dramia's picture

Export CSV with selectedRow on dojoGrid

Hi everyone,

I want to export, in a csv, a selection when I made.
So I have 2 grids :

Grid1 = all my data

I use this.dojoGrid1.setQuery(row : "myRow");

But the result of this query doesn't appaer (I got empty grid). I have to quit the layer, then come back at the layer to see my query. May be the issue is the dojogrid is not update.. but how can I update it in JavaScript?

After, I want to select automatically all row(s). But that doesn't work..

Numeric Filter in liveVariable

hello everyone,

i have a simple problem yet very irritating .
i need to filter a live variable with a numeric column but the filter consider it like a string column.

how can i filter the rows as follows :

${price} > 50

i noticed in the documentation that i should put %% before the number so that Dojo evaluates it as a number but that does not work and shows an error in the console "Service Call Failed: .read "

Modal Dialog disappears in Chrome - JQuery

Hello I am trying to open Modal Dialog box using JQuery on a click of dynamically added HTML button on a page.

The dialog opens in IE, Firefox properly, but in Chrome a appears momentarily and disappears.

$('A.content-upload-btn').click(function()
{
var contentCd = $(this).parents('.content_update_div').attr("id");
app.uploadingDialogBox.setShowing(true);
});

Anything specific I need to do for showing dialog thru JQuery for Chrome?

Wavemaker in Amazon

Good day,
Disclaimer: total newbie in amazon EC2.

I just purchased an amazon ec2 Wavemaker instance in the Amazon marketplace. I see the instance running, I can access the instance with SSH, I start the wavemaker service and I see it running:

1110 pts/0 Sl 0:07 java -Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dwm.managerUser=quad_wave -Dwm.managerPassword=wave_2014_2014 -jar /opt/wavemaker-6.6.0.RELEASE/launcher/launcher.jar
1125 pts/0 S+ 0:00 sudo ps ax
1126 pts/0 R+ 0:00 ps ax

ubuntu@ip-172-31-30-87:~$ sudo netstat -nap | grep 8080

Dramia's picture

Export CSV limit 500

Hi everybody!

I currently use "this.DojoGrid.showCSVData();" in JavaScript to export my list of name.
However, my created file.csv contain only the 500 name of my selection.
How can I increase this limit for my file.csv contain all of my selection?

Thank you for any help.

Dramia

Need developer to continue work started

We have an application that needs some debugging and many more enhancements. I am looking for a developer that wants to develop a long term relationship working on our project from time-to-time. Jakob Perz was the last to work on the project and he is VERY GOOD, but it seems he is very busy and our project is not so big that he gives us the time we need.

Last time I posted I received many good inquiries, but I have since deleted them, so please resend me email if you are interested.

Email me at LaJollaMusic@gmail.com and I will send over details.

Thanks.

Syndicate content