war deployment caching old database name

Hi,

I am deploying a project using a .war file. One of the grids is not loading its data and when I use the debugging tool I see that it has the following error: "Service Call Failed: .read" "Table "Olddbname.tablename" doesn't exist....

I have noticed that even on new projects the WaveMaker studio tries to keep overwriting and pre-populating old values from previous projects, in this case it is using an old database name on this call from one of the first projects several weeks ago, even though on all the new projects the db name has long since changed. On the deployment screen settings currently every field looks correct, including the Connection URL and Database Name, but after exporting the .war file it is trying to access it from an old database.

Is there some way I can fix this caching? Any best practice tips for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
mkantor's picture

I don't know of any

I don't know of any workaround for this, mostly because i've not encountered this before. I'd assume that your studio server got into a bad state if it did this, and would restart your studio server (i.e. the desktop application).

Michael Kantor
SMTS; WaveMaker/SpringSource/VMware

Michael Kantor
WaveMaker Expert; Managed the client-side frameworks and Studio UI from WaveMaker 5.2 - WaveMaker 6.6 M2