This example shows how to use editable grids in WaveMaker 6.4.
The full project is posted here:
- singleClickEdit: check this property to allow user to start editing a grid cell with a single click
- Column Properties Edit Field Type: for each grid column that user can edit, set the Edit Field Type property (text, number, checkbox, combobox). This example shows having an editable column using a number (to set quantity) and another using a combo box (to set related item)
- Initialize item combobox: on startup, initialize the combobox editor with a list of all items (this will be automated in 6.5)
- Delete line: click a button to delete selected row
- Add row: click a button to add a new row and initialize values. This also can initialize a related row, in this case, adding a new lineitem automatically sets the purchase relationship to currently selected purchase
- Update line: click a cell to start editing