Edit: Malamut is not available next sunday (and probably monday) because of orange fever :-)

malamut's picture
jeff.martin@ecngroup.co.nz's picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WM 6.1.9 Enterprise. Windows or Ubuntu 64-bit.

edc's picture

Congrats Orange !

I would not expect Malamut to be available come Sunday either.

-EdC

===========================
WM 6.1.9GA, 6.2 DevBuild and/or Trunk
Usually server on ubuntu with browser on windows, osx is cool too

mavirroco's picture

congrats ..please win to germany or spain ..they not like me

jejeje

malamut's picture

Sunday (and probably monday) are scheduled.

HUP HOLLAND HUP !

Studio Version 6.2.DevBuild - community

marcos_aguilera's picture

CONGRATS MY FRYEND  I WANNA THAT  HOLLAND WINS THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOO WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend and I bet a burger and a chocolate, she goes with Germany and me with Holland. and really hope she has money. jajajajajajajaj YESSSSSSS HOLLAND WINNERS

WINNING UP HOLLAND

My Motherland or rather Fatherland or something of the sort, don't remember what it acutally is, kicked the Spaniards in the aask and won against them, right in the beginning. But, then we had to go home in shame because some nasty people from other foreign lands kicked us back in the aaask, sob sob sob.

So, if Spain wins and would become the "champignion de monde", it would be too funny, hahahaha. We, the total losers, in this sissy game, as an american footballer defined what soccer is,  hahaha, won against the "champiginion de monde".

Thank Goat, I am not a nationalist, but I would love to see Spain win, hahahahahaha. That would be too funny.

By the way, I love Dutch Oranges too, they are really juicy.

mavirroco's picture

Pauls are usually very smart.

AttachmentSize
pope-paul-vi-2.jpg 36.88 KB
mavirroco's picture

where have you been this last time welcome back

Was very busy watching football.

mavirroco's picture

edc's picture

I thought Octopus Paul's predictions only worked when Germany was playing. Does it work when Germany is not in the match ?

-EdC

WM 6.1.9GA, 6.2 DevBuild and/or Trunk
Usually server on ubuntu with browser on windows, osx is cool too

mavirroco's picture

may be octopus wants revenge for bad prediction on last final result..
:)

mavirroco's picture

edc's picture

Yes, Paul was correct. Congrats Spain on your victory.

No No No, that must be some Dutch propaganda or maybe you didn't really understand the Dutch accent. Sometimes, it is not very easy to understand.

malamut's picture

My papa predicts that the orange team will win ?

Who can I trust more? An octupussy or my daddy?

Btw; it's not Dutch but wickywackywocky language in your video

Listen to the attached wav-file and then repeat loudly :-)

AttachmentSize
Malamut_says_Vader.wav 333.85 KB

Never trust a father. They are usually always wrong. When they are young, they go to a football match, have a beer or two too many, meet an orange, blue or purple girl.

And then nine months later someone calls them Frasa, Frasa, Frasa. And then for the rest of their life they say, "I made a huge mistake". "Maybe I shouldn't have watched too much football when I was young". "Maybe I should have gone to the movies and watched Octopussy".

Even Darth Vader the Vader of all Vaders regreted it. Here, watch. The Truth about Vaders.

mavirroco's picture

marcos_aguilera's picture

God, I want to eat the octopus, but did not want Spain to win is fine, Holand MY SOUL, sorry BUT THE WORLD CUP WAS AWESOME.

WELL, I HEAT THE OCTOPUS. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

CONGRATS SPAIN, AND CONGRATS HOLAND

malamut's picture

Studio Version 6.2.DevBuild - community

jeff.martin@ecngroup.co.nz's picture

Look.  We are celebrating just making the cup and not finishing last. :-)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/local/3919716/Capital-to-host-All-Whites-pa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WM 6.1.9 Enterprise. Windows or Ubuntu 64-bit.

Now that is a great mentality. Footbal is a game. Games should be fun. Fun is enjoyment. So why be sad, why not party and enjoy. I wonder why some people take this game so seriously and are sad even after they achieved a such a great result and are the second best team on earth.

Actually, losing has great significance in life. Only by losing does one learn the important things in life. There is no learning process for a winner. Winning usually only leads to stupidity, arrogance and ignorance. Losing on the other hand leads to self reflection, understanding, learning and humility.

AttachmentSize
loser.jpg 70.72 KB
malamut's picture

That is a cool party, so now let us all dance and have some fun.

mavirroco's picture

i belive u must to be in party now Niek