New Blog post - WaveMaker 6.0 – Coming Soon to a Download Site Near You

elramirez's picture

Wavemaker 6 is around the corner! Go read what is it about on the latest blog post and be ready to send us your feedback as we march to GA day. With your input we'll make of this the best release ever!

The recent announcement link follows,
http://dev.wavemaker.com/blog/2009/10/14/wavemaker-6-0-coming-soon-to-a-download...

Sounds Good. Keep up the good work!

Sounds Good. Keep up the good work!

elramirez's picture

Ain't this sweet!? I'm

Ain't this sweet!? I'm really excited that the community will be able to participate on the process of this future release since day one. Dev Builds have never been out in the wild in such early stage so I would encourage you all to jump in the opportunity and take it for a real spin as soon as is available and try to drown us with your findings and feature ideas as you try it out.

Let's see who's up for the great waves forecasted :)

edc's picture

Dev Build Access

The upcoming dev build days should be a lot of fun.

As Derek noted in his blog post, the DevBuilds will be offered to "to all registered members of the WaveMaker community". To ensure you can get access to the dev builds, ensure you can access the
Dev Build Page. That page is where the download links will be at and now requires login to view.

Your forum user and pass will also get into the wiki. No need to re-register. If you have troubles logging in and access that page, let us know so we can get you sorted out.

New Blog

Your forum user and pass will also get into the wiki. No need to re-register. If you have troubles logging in and access that page, let us know so we can get you sorted out.(c4 colorfly)