Hits Profitability and Revenue Growth of Over 50% for Latest Quarter
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 6, 2010 – WaveMaker Software™, the only open Cloud Development Platform, posted a record-breaking year in 2009. The company doubled annual revenues and achieved profitability while also increasing sales by over 53% in the latest quarter.
“Businesses are turning to WaveMaker’s Cloud Development Platform as the fastest way to deliver cloud and SaaS applications,” stated Christopher Keene, CEO of WaveMaker. “WaveMaker’s momentum accelerated sharply last quarter when we launched our Cloud Quick Start Partnership with IBM, Amazon and RightScale.”
|Businesses are turning to WaveMaker’s Cloud Development Platform as the fastest way to deliver cloud and SaaS applications.|
Highlights of 2009 included:
- Launching the Cloud Quick Start Partnership with IBM, Amazon and RightScale in October (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/pr_2009-10-14.html)
- Being featured in Gartner and InfoWorld reports on cloud development platforms in September (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/cloud-computing-platform-as-a-service.html)
- Helping KANA revolutionize customer service in June (KANA was acquired by Accel/KKR in November) (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/pr_2009-06-30.html)
- Becoming the most popular developer platform on Apple.com in May (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/wavemaker_5_apple_staff_pick.html)
- Delivering SalesForce and LinkedIn integration as part of the IBM LotusLive SaaS platform in January (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/ibm-gets-seriously-social-with.html)
- Introducing the first open source cloud development platform (http://www.wavemaker.com/news/pr_2008-12-09.html)
WaveMaker’s position as the only open source cloud development platform puts it in a unique position as a “must have” ecosystem partner for cloud infrastructure providers. In 2010, WaveMaker expects to see increased business momentum, particularly as additional cloud infrastructure providers join WaveMaker’s Cloud Quick Start Partnership.
About Wavemaker Software
WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform, with a 15,000-strong developer community and a leadership role in the Cloud Quick Start Program in partnership with IBM, Amazon and RightScale. WaveMaker makes it ridiculously easy to build, deploy and customize cloud applications with drag and drop development tools, one-click cloud deployment and end user self-service customization. WaveMaker customers like the Center For Disease Control, Macy’s and KANA have built amazing-looking web applications with minimal learning curve and up to 98% less code. For more information, please visit http://www.wavemaker.com.
WaveMaker Software, WaveMaker Cloud Edition, Web Fast and CIO Safe are trademarks of WaveMaker Software.